Man lived inside Chicago airport for 3 months before detection, prosecutors say

I’m failing to see the problem here unless he was out in the SIDA. If he went through security to get there, and just sat in the terminal, then so what? Just a more secure version of what goes on in California anyway.

I'm just trying to understand the thinking that leads to a belief that staying at home and ordering groceries is somehow more risky than hanging out at a major nexus of domestic and international travel.

Like if the dude could live in an airport for three months he certainly wasn't required to show up at work in-person.

I'm just trying to understand the thinking that leads to a belief that staying at home and ordering groceries is somehow more risky than hanging out at a major nexus of domestic and international travel.

Like if the dude could live in an airport for three months he certainly wasn't required to show up at work in-person.
I’m gonna assume that this guy isn’t necessarily all there.

If it's always been the same guy, the guy at the register's perpetually pissed off look still makes me laugh.
D321F9E4-22BC-4F59-BDD9-34FD3B7B1948.gif

Between that place and Frontera and as much ready reserve as I sat I'm amazed I'm not 500lbs and flat broke. Everything else food-wise in that place sucks, which is pretty sad for as big and busy of an airport as it is.

Frontera needs to reopen like yesterday, I could go for a Cubana Torta, and some Corn & Poblano Chowder.

I liked the Chicago dog place alright.

Their Breakfast Omelets are the best!

Back