Man it feels good...

When you are already aware you are being furloughed. Then the company does not publish your schedule on the 24th by 5pm when they are suppose to. And then your line for the month ends with a 4 day trip, followed by a out and back on day 5, then one day off. Oh and then scheduling calls you and tells you, "You will have the 31st off, followed by 1-5 on rsv, 6-7 off, 8-10th rsv. So that's right in a 11 day spand I have one day off. Arent the airlines great. :) Let alone what a great contract we have that allows this ########.

So my schedule looks like August 26th-30th (trips), August 31st off, September 1st-5th Reserve, September 6-7th off, September 8th-10th Reserve.... Isnt it great :)! This is the worst I've been ####ed by scheduling so far in my time here. Thus the reason I am a little hot. Normally we have two days off between. But guess some how our contract allows only one.

Are they paying you for all of September? Doesn't the contract say you need to have 10 days off per bid period? If they want to go outside the contract, make them pay for it.

You must also have two periods of three days off. They may schedule you for one day off in the blend.

Please consult our union before accepting this schedule.

Should it matter if we are apprentice members, when we are flying outside the contract, it violates the rights of union members.

Back