Man Holds Hostages On CanJet Plane In Jamaica

In the article that I read the man was "mentally challenged". No KIDDING?! Who would, in their right mind, want to break OUT OF JAMAICA?

In the article that I read the man was "mentally challenged". No KIDDING?! Who would, in their right mind, want to break OUT OF JAMAICA?

Well, the Jamaica you see as a tourist and the Jamaica you'd see as a local without financial means are two mutually exclusive perspectives probably.

Well, the Jamaica you see as a tourist and the Jamaica you'd see as a local without financial means are two mutually exclusive perspectives probably.
:yeahthat: Very true! Same is vice versa... Alot of Jamaican's have this idea of America ie. New York City, is a rich place where where everyone walks the streets with multiple Ben Franks in their wallet, maybe that is true for the Upper West Side, but if they were to visit Marcy Ave, Chinatown, and/or JAMAICA Queens, they would be totally shocked how much it differs from their imagination... I have alot of Jamaicans friends who came here with that mentality and are currently living in Flatbush/Canarsie areas of Brooklyn, lets just say that lil fairytale disappeared as soon as they walked out of T4 lol:D

Back