Maggots at KATL, take two....

This was at a food market in Thailand that we visited a few years back...

IMG_1827.jpeg

We considered trying a bagful, but were afraid of finding a sandwich in the middle of it.

Max, it's not like they're mafia or anything. No witness protection program needed.
;)

My mom has a huge green thumb. Growing up it was my chore to water all her many plants. In the summertime when the water hit them a small swarm of grasshoppers/locust the size of fingers would fly up and all dance around me and spit their tobacco on me. Instant phobia!!!

Kill them all!

My mom has a huge green thumb. Growing up it was my chore to water all her many plants. In the summertime when the water hit them a small swarm of grasshoppers/locust the size of fingers would fly up and all dance around me and spit their tobacco on me. Instant phobia!!!

Kill them all!
Yes, they should be wacked then!!!! :)

Spitting of the tobacco....... Lmao!

As an aside I'm also greatly freaked out by lobsters, all those small scuttle legs totally creep me out...

Max, bro, don't come to Louisiana. If you are freaked out by Lobsters, you'll have suicidal ideations over mud bugs, aka crawfish!

However, garlic butter makes lobsters look and taste like Jennifer Anniston!
Zing.............

Max, bro, don't come to Louisiana. If you are freaked out by Lobsters, you'll have suicidal ideations over mud bugs, aka crawfish!

However, garlic butter makes lobsters look and taste like Jennifer Anniston!
Zing.............

Lol, how about I stay out of both Louisiana and Mississippi, but definitely Mississippi!

Back