Magazine subscriptions???

+ 1 to AIN, Professional Pilot, Rotor & Wing, Shop Notes, and last but not least, Wood. The latter is my favorite, of course.....

As of now

- Transworld Motocross
- Racer X
- Golf Digest

No airplane stuff, this place is enough for me.

+ 1 to AIN, Professional Pilot, Rotor & Wing, Shop Notes, and last but not least, Wood. The latter is my favorite, of course.....
Shop Notes? How many jigs can one shop have? They've got jigs to build other jigs. Just use hand tools. No jigs required.

Continue the discussion...

NEVER give those people your CC. Pay by check so they can't auto-renew. Also, watch out for those renewal notices. They will renew you halfway into you subscription and before you know it, you are subscribed for years in the future.

I subscribed to Aviation History over ten years ago and I just got another renewal notice in the mail. I think they have eaten up any profit they made from selling me the magazine just in the postage they have spent on renewal notices.

Flight Training (I don't remember ever signing up for it, but I've probably got about 8 years of it in the garage)
Street Rodder
Rod & Custom
RatRod

I get a bunch of aviation, computer/security, and music production magazines for free that I've never asked for or paid for... such a waste of paper and postage, 90% of time they go straight into the garbage.

I seriously receive a dozen copies of General Aviation News magazine each and every month...no actually it's 13, I receive one individual copy and a separate bundle of 12, every month. It's a good magazine, but really I only need one!

Shop Notes? How many jigs can one shop have? They've got jigs to build other jigs. Just use hand tools. No jigs required.

Continue the discussion...
Not going to argue about this, I haven't made one project from this magazine. It was a Christmas gift, two year subscription.......NEVER to be renewed....

P.S. I enjoy building children's beds so only a few routing jigs needed.

I need to renew my subscription to IFR, probably my favorite of any aviation periodical. AOPA finally stopped sending me junk mail.

The only subscription I "read" cover to cover and can't wait for it to show up, is the Victoria's Secret catalog. Otherwise, just don't have time/interest in mags much anymore.

I get AOPA Pilot, Flying, AMT Magazine (free), IFR, Aviation Safety, Lightplane Maintenance, and 2600.

I miss Pacific Flyer :(

I need to renew my subscription to IFR, probably my favorite of any aviation periodical. AOPA finally stopped sending me junk mail.

Funny, I remember this one from way back in the day and remember it being really pretty good, I'll have to look into subscribing. Thanks for reminding me about it!

Funny, I remember this one from way back in the day and remember it being really pretty good, I'll have to look into subscribing. Thanks for reminding me about it!

In fact, I will say it is the best of any now. A bit expensive from what I remember, but I have picked up some really good and practical advice I can use from there. I even emailed the old editor a few times, really knowledgeble and friendly people. It gets you thinking for sure!

For cool airplanes, EAA and IAC magazines are decent.

Back