Lynx

skatergeek

Beet Farmer
I was wondering if anyone had info on Lynx. IDK if I am blind, but I cant seem to find a website for them. The only info I can find is on APC. I was curious about QOL, and all that other stuff.

You mean Lynx the subsidiary of Frontier? I think there is another 'Lynx' out there too.

There are 2 Lynx, one is the Frontier one, the other is in Florida and they fly metroliners I think...

The pay is pretty low there, whole fleet consists of the Dash 8-400. And I've heard there is A LOT of turnover, even by regional standards. I interviewed with them a long time ago, back when they weren't quite up and running yet. The people seemed nice, and stretched good QOL was critical. Since they are a new company I've heard they had a lot of captains doing stuff like writing training manuals and so forth.

Since they are new, I'm sure there is a ton of growing pains that will come with working for a place like that.

Looking for info on Lynx as well. I would love to get back to Colorado. Anyone know how firm they are on the 100 hrs of instrument time?

Looking for info on Lynx as well. I would love to get back to Colorado. Anyone know how firm they are on the 100 hrs of instrument time?

Very firm. They were going to bring me out for an interview, but said I needed to have 100 hrs of inst time (I had 96). They were cool about it though, they just said send us an updated resume and we'll invite you out.

It would be so nice to go back to Colorado, I really considered this for awhile. But I just couldn't get past the Frontier bankruptcy and the Lynx pay scale.

Lynx has many resumes from furloughed (or soon to be) United, Frontier, etc pilots. Apparently they're refusing to hire the Frontier pilots because they dont want to pay for the training and then have them be recalled. FAPA isn't very happy about that.

I imagine any commuter airline that is hiring will have many resumes from people scheduled to be furloughed just so they can earn a little money and keep currency.

I would kill to live out in Colorado and fly around the mountains all day instead of flying a bunch of New Yorkers between LGA/JFK and Florida all the time :D

Too bad the pay & QOL is so mediocre at Lynx, otherwise I'd think about it...

Back