Low time looking for employment

GX

I have recently finished my CMEL. I have tailwheel, high performance, and complex endorsements. I am current, and have flown over 100 hours in the past 90 days. My times are as follows:

600 TT
425 PIC
150 Mountain
25 ME
35 Tail
50 Simulated Inst.
25 Actual
340 XC
175 Night
FCC Radio Operator License

I have a current passport, inactive Security Clearance, am willing to travel globally, but am interested in Indonesia, the Caribbean, and possibly China.

I am not interested in CFI'ing in my current location.

I am a former Air Traffic Controller (CTO, Approach, Non-Radar, Final Qualified) and am familiar with ICAO procedures and operations.

If anyone knows of anything, please reply here, or contact me via PM.

Thanks for reading.

What are your goals? Where is your location? Are you willing to relocate?

This post brought to you by beta from my iPhone.

What are your goals? Where is your location? Are you willing to relocate?

This post brought to you by beta from my iPhone.

Thanks for the reply. My goal is to fly an airplane without a Chinese or Korean student trying to kill me with it. :D Kidding aside...Beggars can't be choosers. I'll fly whatever I can get paid to fly at this point. If we're just talking hypothetical... Baron, 340, Navajo, Aerostar, 421, 402, Cheyenne, Conquest, MU2, King Air, Citation 3/5/VII, X, Lear 35, Falcon 20/200, 2000, and 900 and Challenger 300 all tickle my fancy, and I'd jump at any opportunity that presented itself. Realistically, I'd be content in a 206, too. I am in Phoenix. Relocate? When? I'm prepared to move to India or China for the right gig, if that's what it took to get my career off of the ground. I'm a former Navy guy. I lived out of bags for the better part of 4 years of my 6 year enlistment. Re-locating is no biggie for me. Living outdoors, unfortunately, is something I got quite good at, as well. Alaska is really intriguing to me and seems like a wonderful place to fly.

Long term, I'm more inclined towards the 91/135 arena than the 121 arena. But, I'm also very interested in long haul cargo. The airlines are towards the bottom of the pile, frankly. But, if that's where things were available, I'd don the monkey suit and get busy.

Back