Low Time CFII needs job

vdsteelman

Hi everyone. I am a recent graduate of ATP's career pilot program and am in need of an aviation-related job to build flight time. I live in the midwest (IL) and will be willing to relocate if need be. I realize that the market is tight right now for pilots and CFI's but don't want to miss an opportunity if one arises. Anyone with any leads or interests please contact me. I currently have around 250TT with 140 PIC in multi-engine. Thanks to all.

Ben
vdsteelman@yahoo.com
CMEL, CSEL, CFII

Hi everyone. I am a recent graduate of ATP's career pilot program and am in need of an aviation-related job to build flight time. I live in the midwest (IL) and will be willing to relocate if need be. I realize that the market is tight right now for pilots and CFI's but don't want to miss an opportunity if one arises. Anyone with any leads or interests please contact me. I currently have around 250TT with 140 PIC in multi-engine. Thanks to all.

Ben
vdsteelman@yahoo.com
CMEL, CSEL, CFII

Try south FL, now is the beginning of the busy season down there. If you're really serious about it, you may want to make a list of flight schools down there, buy a cheap airline ticket, and just walk in looking for a job. In today's environment, making a phone call probably won't do it. A great place to start is here:

www.pbflight.com
(West Palm Beach, FL)

Very busy school, good boss, nice planes, good students.

You can try all of the part 141 schools around the country. They are generally having a continuous flow of students (despite their extremely steep rates) and they are always in need of CFI's. American Flyers. Also maybe checkout all of the "career-based" flight schools, like Sierra Academy, IFTA, Ari Ben Aviator, ATP, White Air, Dutch Wings, etc.

Good Luck

Back