Lost Student Pilot Certificate


Well-Known Member
I have a student who lost his student pilot certificate. I know how to replace the medical part of it, but how should we go about replacing the actual student pilot certificate itself?


Well-Known Member
Do you just go back to the AME for the medical part? Do they charge you again for that sort of thing?