Lost contact info for someone I met at JC 2012

Propilot

So, unless I imagined it I had a conversation with someone at JC2012 about religion and other philosophical stuff and we exchanged contact info but I lost yours. Yes I know, epic fail on the one thing your supposed to do while networking : keep the contact info.

Anyone?

So, unless I imagined it I had a conversation with someone at JC2012 about religion and other philosophical stuff and we exchanged contact info but I lost yours. Yes I know, epic fail on the one thing your supposed to do while networking : keep the contact info.

Anyone?

fail12.jpg

Anyone?

Maybe you didn't like the philosophy

Gotta describe the guy! :)

So was he religious, or not religious but opinionated about religion?

Anyone?

Is this them?

6a00e54efa53e088330134858d10a0970c-800wi

Back