looking to rent an airplane in Kennewick WA

bLizZuE

Calling for engine starts en français
I'm going back home for vacation and would like to make a cross country flight from the Tri-Cities area to Provo Utah. If anyone knows a good place to rent a preferably high performance single/multi I'd be interested to know.

Sometime in the week of 8/16-23

Walla Walla University has a Turbo Seminole and a Piper Arrow. I know they've rented to pilots outside of the school's academic program in the past. Not sure if they'd let either of those aircraft be gone for an entire week, but university flight programs typically slow down in the summer, so it can't hurt to ask.

Just to be clear, only taking it for a day. Leave early morning, then return evening next day.

I used to work at Bergstrom Aircraft at the Pasco airport. They have a 1960's V-tail bonanza, 70's piper Arrow, and a turbo Seneca. They just installed G-430's right before I left (of course). The bonanza was my favorite. They have pics of the airplanes, instrument panels and costs on thier website. I think the insurance required 100 retract.

That's who I'm looking at now- just wanted to try and find something cheaper if possible.

I'm actually from Coeur d'Alene, but I was born in Richland. 26 :pirate:

Cool deal. Have a lot of family in/from the Tri-Cities.

I used to work at Bergstrom Aircraft at the Pasco airport. They have a 1960's V-tail bonanza, 70's piper Arrow, and a turbo Seneca. They just installed G-430's right before I left (of course). The bonanza was my favorite. They have pics of the airplanes, instrument panels and costs on thier website. I think the insurance required 100 retract.

My first GA flight was at Bergstrom in a little Beech Skipper! Not sure if the Bonanza is the same one, but that was where I saw the first V-tail and was always skeptically curious about it.

Back