Looking to build time in Indiana

To the top1921

Army veteran (not military pilot) looking to build time in Indiana, I live in Evansville. I have approx. 300 hrs. ASEL, AMEL, Instrument, CFI. Multi, single, VFR, IFR any flying will do. Thank you

Army veteran (not military pilot) looking to build time in Indiana, I live in Evansville. I have approx. 300 hrs. ASEL, AMEL, Instrument, CFI. Multi, single, VFR, IFR any flying will do. Thank you
Look up Williams aerial mapping in south bend. Might be worth a try to get on there.

It might be hard to get on with Williams. We used to higher low time guys but now we are looking for a little more experience. Previous survey is a big plus and having a CFI does help you a bit though. Things at the moment are slow but will pick up a lot early spring. Doesn't hurt to send in a resume

PM with more information...I live in northwest Indiana.

Where might we send a resume? I checked out the website but I don't see an employment section.

Thanks
Currently the CP is catching up with some paper work and is very hard to get a hold of but I'm pretty sure we'll be looking to hire in the spring time. Just call and say your interested in applying for a pilot position ask who to send your stuff to. Some changes going on in the company so I don't know if HR is getting involved in the hiring process yet

Currently the CP is catching up with some paper work and is very hard to get a hold of but I'm pretty sure we'll be looking to hire in the spring time. Just call and say your interested in applying for a pilot position ask who to send your stuff to. Some changes going on in the company so I don't know if HR is getting involved in the hiring process yet
Great thanks!!

So would you recommend waiting until spring to call and apply? I wouldn't want my résumé to be list at the bottom if I applied now and they didn't start hiring until spring.

Thanks again

Great thanks!!

So would you recommend waiting until spring to call and apply? I wouldn't want my résumé to be list at the bottom if I applied now and they didn't start hiring until spring.

Thanks again
Probably best, plus maybe by then you'll have more time and a better chance at getting an interview

@5Right_5Left How much time can one expect to accumulate in a year working there?
It's really hard to say a number because there are just way too many factors that determine how many hours you can get and everyone is different. Weather, equipment, location, time spent on duty, etc... I talked to some coworkers and if we had to give a large ballpark number 300-700 or so. A quick time building job would can be found in the pictometry thread. This is more a place where you could be happy for a while flying in really cool places with a great QOL and treated right by the company while working for them.

Back