Looking Sharp There Seggy!

I actually started the "we have to start wearing hats now and get gold stripes because of Delta" at Mesaba.

I actually started the "we have to start wearing hats now and get gold stripes because of Delta" at Mesaba.

Careful, that one might actually happen Mr. Wholly Owned. :)

I'd wear the hat no problem if it were the Delta hat. I think Hellen Keller picked out our hats.

Careful, that one might actually happen Mr. Wholly Owned. :)

I'd wear the hat no problem if it were the Delta hat. I think Hellen Keller picked out our hats.

Phht. Mr. wholly owned goes to Mr. Soon to be wholly sold in time. Then they'll buy you guys again.

I just wear it for the winter. Won't be on tomorrow night for the highspeed nor the next 8 months.

he looks like a leg breaker doesn't he?!

We haven't gotten it here yet...Is that the Airline Pilot mag?

I don't think I've ever seen what he looked like without a "0800 shadow" and is shirt tail flying in the breeze! Just teasing ya' Mark...You're doing a great job even for a guy that can never keep his shirt tucked in!

Ah, I remember when I met Mark. He was banging his head on the conference table and mumbling something about elephants in his head.

Now look! He's all grown up!

Ah, I remember when I met Mark. He was banging his head on the conference table and mumbling something about elephants in his head.

Now look! He's all grown up!

The preferred vernacular is plural. As in "All growns up" :)

I remember meeting Seggy working the first ALPA drive at Colgan in '07. Didn't really have time to chat, though.

I really met him when he met me to show me the way to the crash pad in ALB.

We then all went to Target. The steady commentary about passing females and descriptive, colorful comments about what he'd do to each of them made it clear: I liked this guy.

Thereafter, he made no bones about showing me the ropes and breaking me in proper as a solid First Officer.

Nice to see him come to good. 'Bout time.

Is it true that he refers to himself in the third person in the cockpit... ala, "The Seggy wants flaps five"
"The Seggy's landings are better than yours"
and Finaly,
"The Seggy will break your knees if you make The Seggy do extra paperwork"

DON'T EAT THE PRETZELS!!!!

They make you crazy.

What the hell? You're a "management" pilot and you got your magazine before me? I am SO trying to vote ALPA out now:buck:

img-thing

Now how could something like this make you crazy? Actually, the only way they make me crazy is when they're out of stock at BJ's because people snatch them up. 8 bucks for 24 gigantic pretzels is a deal in my book!

If you'd like I'll pull my mag out of the recycling bin and send it to you.

When I first met Seggy, I am not sure he could find a Beech 1900 if he ran into one! He has matured into a fine young man, and I have been lucky enough to call him my friend.

Back