Looking in the PDX area

KW

With my furlough coming up at the end of Sept I'm looking for work within driving distance of PDX. Not interested in commuting anytime soon after a year in Newark.

1400 tt
340 turbine
485 multi
Comm, CFI/II/MEI

Obviously there's plenty of instructing in the area which I'll look at, but any other leads or ideas would be appreciated!

I've been trying Hillsboro aviation for awhile. Their Internet shows that there hiring, but doesn't seem like they are. Other than that nothing much.

With my furlough coming up at the end of Sept I'm looking for work within driving distance of PDX. Not interested in commuting anytime soon after a year in Newark.

1400 tt
340 turbine
485 multi
Comm, CFI/II/MEI

Obviously there's plenty of instructing in the area which I'll look at, but any other leads or ideas would be appreciated!

There's a Lifeguard base out of Hillsboro. You might check into that. Aeroair probably has the information concerning that. You might check there.

Hillsboro Aviation needs CFII and MEIs I'm sure you could get in there.

Has anyone checked out Seaport Airlines out of PDX. They fly Pilatus PC-12's between PDX and Boeing Field. They are a startup and may expand. Would be a great opportunity to into a startup and be on top of the seniority as they grow.

Has anyone checked out Seaport Airlines out of PDX. They fly Pilatus PC-12's between PDX and Boeing Field. They are a startup and may expand. Would be a great opportunity to into a startup and be on top of the seniority as they grow.

I talked to one of their pilots in the beginning of August, he said they probably won't be hiring anymore pilots for awhile... Maybe through 2008. Said he loves his job though, so get your stuff in there ASAP. I bet they'll expand quite a bit in the near future.

I talked to one of their pilots in the beginning of August, he said they probably won't be hiring anymore pilots for awhile... Maybe through 2008. Said he loves his job though, so get your stuff in there ASAP. I bet they'll expand quite a bit in the near future.

I heard rumor that SeaPort got the EAS contract to Pendleton that Horizon dropped. Now they can fly to 2 places! :nana2:

I heard rumor that SeaPort got the EAS contract to Pendleton that Horizon dropped. Now they can fly to 2 places! :nana2:

If that's a recent rumor then definatly have your stuff in there!!! They are part 135, so that doesn't disqualify them from EAS does it?

I've been trying to get in contact with someone at SeaPort to find out if they are hiring pilots, but no luck so far. Anyone have any other info??

Back