Looking in the OKC or Austin area

terdferg23

Well-Known "Member"
Been flying out of Wiley Post the last few years. Time to possibly make a change and having hard time finding much in those areas. Any ideas of anything you all might know of?

I'm at 1600 TT, 600 turbine, 1200 PIC, 120 hours of Instrument

Been flying out of Wiley Post the last few years. Time to possibly make a change and having hard time finding much in those areas. Any ideas of anything you all might know of?

I'm at 1600 TT, 600 turbine, 1200 PIC, 120 hours of Instrument
Seems like OKC is kind of devoid of much in the way of flying...of course I am not very connected so I might be missing a lot. Based in PWA in would awesome...I'm pretty sure DIRGE is in my neighbors back yard.

There's a fair amount going on in OKC right now. May just need to dig around some more. Who are you flying for now?

One of the Marshall ground guys told me that they're trying to get the Jet Logistics Hawker on some sort of long term contract. Not sure the terms, but could be stable for a bit if they make it happen.

One of the Marshall ground guys told me that they're trying to get the Jet Logistics Hawker on some sort of long term contract. Not sure the terms, but could be stable for a bit if they make it happen.
Thanks pntbllr233, I'll have do a bit of asking around on that one.

Back