Looking in Dallas Now

Yeah, the DFW area seems to be a tough nut to crack. I moved here a year ago and have been looking for a while. Fortunately I can still work for my current company while searching.

Thanks PGerino! I have done quite a bit of aerial survey/mapping etc in a Kingair so I submitted a resume.

As some of you might have read before, we were looking to relocate to Oklahoma. Dallas is a better option at this point because of family that I have in that area that could help us stay on our feet. Can anyone help me on any positions in that area? This is a break down of my times:
Total time 552
PIC 214
Multi 362
Multi Turbine 348
Jet Turbine 210
Actual 52
Night 55
I know I'm really low, but I would give anything a look at this point, because we would really like to get moved. It just seems like every position on Climbto350 lists 1500 hours or more, or they don't want to hear from you. Not sure what my best option is, considering I'm in SC, and don't have the oppotunity to knock on hangar doors.

We are looking for pilot/copilot for citation you can pm me or text we are located just east of okc Oklahoma 405-234-7952

Back