Looking for trusworthy on-line pilot supply stores

Aviator_925

Hello folks, I want to buy some pilot supplies(kneeboards, foggles, etc) on-line. Any suggestions on reputable sources? Already checked out ASA, King, and Sportys, but looking for other tried and true sources to compare prices. Thanks.

You can check out airsource one http://www.airsource1.com
They have EXCELENT customer service. I bought my first headset from them. I had to send the headset back to them after a few weeks due to a malfunction, and they sent me a new pair because they said it was going to take a little longer than usual to test the ones I sent back. I would highly recomend them.

I have ordered from Marv Golden before. Had really good customer service, and their prices are quite competative.

Sometimes they advertise below MFG sug retail price, therefore they will e-mail you the price via an automated service. Ex. DK headsets.

You can also try The Outer Marker I know the owner. Free shipping on orders over $75.

Luftpost

Here's one:
www.aviationessentials.com

It's a new company & it is run by a friend of mine who is also a CFI. While his company is new, he has an extensive background in retail, & I will personally vouch for him. Check him out, & support a fellow pilot!

'canfly

I second the Spinners Pilot Shop nomination....good store, low prices. You can talk to the owners on the phone. Great folks....

Chunk

[ QUOTE ]
I second the Spinners Pilot Shop nomination....good store, low prices. You can talk to the owners on the phone. Great folks....

Chunk

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, count me in for that too! I buy almost exclusively from them and I have yet to encounter a problem!

Spinners is IT!!! I haven't found a cheaper place anywhere on the WEB.
cool.gif

Go to marvgolden.com. I buy all my stuff from his retail store here in San Diego. As honest as they come.

I realize Sporty's doesn't really offer the appeal of a "mom and pop" sort of place, but I have been quite pleased with their products and service...

Back