Looking for some reviews on the Sennheiser HMK 26-k Headsets

MOGuy424

Originally posted this in the general topics section, but did not have any bites.

I am finally looking to bite the bullet and ditch the DC's for some new headsets (the DC's were good to me for the last 6 yrs). I am looking at these and wondering if anyone out there with them could give me some reviews good or bad about this product. I will be using them in a CRJ200.

http://en-us.sennheiser.com/pilot-headset-aviation-cockpit-airlines-hme-26-k

I would really appreciate any reviews you guys could give me.

Cheers!;)

Don't have any experience with that particular unit. I have the HMEC-46-BV-K and like it. Very light and comfortable and the Active Noise Cancellation makes a difference to me. We have the Telex 850 in some of our planes and I like the headband, earpads, and noise reduction better on my Sennheiser's. I'm in the Lear 45 and Citation Bravo.

Don't have any experience with that particular unit. I have the HMEC-46-BV-K and like it. Very light and comfortable and the Active Noise Cancellation makes a difference to me. We have the Telex 850 in some of our planes and I like the headband, earpads, and noise reduction better on my Sennheiser's. I'm in the Lear 45 and Citation Bravo.

Thanks I appreciate the info!

Back