CBurkFly

My wife is from the Salem, OR area and wants to see if I can find a job so we can be closer to family. Looking to move to the Pacific Northwest (PNW) either as early as May or potentially fall 2016

I am a ASEL/AMEL Commercially rated pilot (w/ Inst privileges). I also have my A&P certificate with 3+ years of experience working on Cubs to King Airs, including a couple of years in an avionics shop.

I am a team player; hold safety in a high regard; carry myself in a professional manner; and always eager to learn.

Over the past couple of years I have flown mostly King Airs (90's & 200's) in a crew environment as a 91/135 First Officer/SIC. I have operated in the congested airspace in the northeast. No violations or accident history.

I have:
950+ hours Total Time; 470+hrs PIC; 670+hrs Multi/Turbine; 120+ Inst

I would appreciate your help in finding some opportunities in the Salem/Portland, OR area.

I am a ASEL/AMEL Commercially rated pilot (w/ Inst privileges). I also have my A&P certificate with 3+ years of experience working on Cubs to King Airs, including a couple of years in an avionics shop.
Are you looking for work as a mechanic or pilot?
Thanks

I can look and see, but I think Penair may be looking for mechanics in Portland. If you can build time to ATP mins then there may be a spot for you there.

Both, either, :).... My preference and ultimate desire for a career is as a pilot.

Low time flying jobs outside of flight instruction are a little difficult. Ameriflight, Horizon and Skywest are the larger operators with bases in Portland. For moderately experienced mechanics the odds are a little better. For mechanic jobs I would look at the operators and FBO's at Aurora, Portland International and Portland Hillsboro, not much going on in salem these days.
Thanks

We have plenty of opportunities available in Alaska, working on rotating schedules.
Grant Aviation is hiring, both Pilots and A&P Mechanics.

Back