Looking for Instrument Students

Stratopilot

Hey guys and gals,

I'm looking for a few instrument students to fill up my weeknights since its getting dark around 5:30 here in Dallas. I'm an independant flight instructor out of Addision airport. If you're interested PM me or go to www.learntoflydallas.com and contact me through there. Thanks in advance and I sincerely look forward to speaking with anyone interested.

Andy Poulton CFI CFII

I know. It's brazen prostitution at it's best:), and the sign of a hard market. But my weekends are totally booked with private and commercial guys. I'm at my 8 hour limit those days, but my weeknights are wide open, so it's perfect for instrument students.

I'm not the only instructor there, we have a total of 7 full and part time instructors all of whom are independant, and are extremely busy. However, the company simply maintains, houses, insures, cleans and handles the aircraft's financial aspects, everything else is left to myself and the other instructors. They offer very little assistance with marketing, and since I'm an independant, I have to market myself. Why all the suspicion?

$210 for the commanche isn't bad. Maybe next time I'm in Dallas visiting family I'll hit you up for the private multi.

Back