Looking for a Place to Live Near FSA?

davetheflyer

I'm selling my house in Sebastian, about 15 minutes from Flight Safety.

The house is 13 years old with 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, and a two car garage. It has ceiling fans in every room, and a screen porch with a hot tub/spa. It also has a brand new air conditioning system. Washer/dryer/refrigerator are included.

The house is wood frame construction, and also is wired for an alarm system. Living space is just under 1600 square feet. Including the garage the house is about 2000 sq. ft.

The asking price is $129,000. I'll also consider renting it out if anyone is interested in that.

I'm also entertaining offers on my 1995 Jeep Wranger.

If anyone is interested, call me at 706-436-1437. This is my cell phone and it's the best way to reach me since I start IOE today.

(Doug, I didn't feel conmfortable putting this up for auction, but I do have some addtional items to list there when I have a chance.
laugh.gif

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Thanks for the post but your 4 years early

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, I hope to have it sold in less than four years anyhoo.
grin.gif

i will be starting at FSI in the jan. 6th class and was interested in your post. the rent option sounds good to me if the price is right. what are you looking for monthly? are utilities included in rent? if you find a buyer, are you selling any funiture?

Back