Logbooks

DaPaul

Does anyone know how time is logged once flying the line? Also, do you guys still use your old logbooks or need something more sophisticated?

I've seen quite a few computer databases that you can enter all your flight time into...they look fairly nice but I don't know how employers and the like would rather have those over paper ones.

Which lever in the C-172 is that again?

I always get that mixed up with the FMS.

wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You dont realize how funny that is at 7:30 on a Sat morning with no heat in the apartment!

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

You dont realize how funny that is at 7:30 on a Sat morning with no heat in the apartment!

[/ QUOTE ]

"a morning in the life of a CFI!"

or

"a morning in the life of a Regional New Hire"

[ QUOTE ]

"a morning in the life of a CFI!"

or

"a morning in the life of a Regional New Hire"

[/ QUOTE ]

hehehe
grin.gif

I have a Jepp Professional logbook where I was logging daily totals with something like SLC-RAP-SLC-OAK-SLC in the departure/destination blocks. I've since gone digital. Now I have my Palm Pilot with a program called the Airline Pilot's Daily Aviation Logbook (www.airlinelogbook.com). I can download my schedule from the company website then enter my out/in, IFR, Night, etc. times as I fly. Every calendar month I export the times to Logbook Pro, print it up and enter a month total in my Jepp Logbook. Seems complicated, but it's working and seems to be more accurate.

Back