Logbook Pro - Worth it?

I am a big fan of Logbook Pro. If I were you, I'd wait until V.2 comes out. It's in beta testing now (I'm a beta tester) and it's a great product.

Chunk

I use simple MS Excel. Only takes about 30 minutes to setup a spiffy spreadsheet. If anyone wants a copy (it mimics the Jepp Professional Logbook), let me know and I'll email it to you.

-Sean

Yes, I'd recommend just using good-ole' Excel. Such a powerful program in which you can customize with formulas that update in real-time. Thanks for your version of your Excel logbook!

I purchased v1.5 and have received free upgrades up to now. A new license will be required for v.2. Palm and PocketPC support, analyzer, printable Jepp style, great program. I've tried quite a few of them including the Jepp one, FL200, various homemade ones...

Chunk

Hey thanks Sean...

I'm always looking to save a buck or two when I can! Good work...

[ QUOTE ]
I am a big fan of Logbook Pro. If I were you, I'd wait until V.2 comes out. It's in beta testing now (I'm a beta tester) and it's a great product.

Chunk

[/ QUOTE ]

When is V2.0 due to be released? Right now I am torn by LogBook Pro and Flight level 2003. I have PCAviator now and I am not too happy with it. I am not able to log PIC and Dual Recieved together (read: I am too lazy to make a customizable column)

Back