Loans

Flyguy, I should have mentioned that that figure of 92 grnad included some tuition (not all) for school too, but the kicker is he hasn't been paying interest (deferring), it has just been accumulating over four years. He also got his MEI, which is pretty spendy to get here. I think he said over the past 4 years, he has accumulated 22 grand in interest debt, so he has only spent around 70 thousand. Still pretty spendy if you ask me.

MUTiger:

Are at a school now? If so can you get Federal Student Aid? You don't need credit history or a job to get them. They are low interest and you don't have to pay them back until you complete your education.

Have you thought about Air National Guard? If your young and wanting to get some money for education they offer some great benefits. Talk to a recruiter from your local unit and see if it is soething you would be interested in.

Yeah I'm at school right now(missouri). Are you suggesting that I get a loan for college or flight lessons? It is an idea, my parents pay for college, maybe if I get a loan for college and ask them to take the money they're paying for college and put it to flying...I might be somewhere. Hmmmmm..... Unfortunately I have a medical condition that prevents me from being in the military although it doesn't hinder flying, so that's out of the question. Not a bad idea sba8ver, not bad at all.

-tiger

Back