Little Rock / Arkansas based pilots

JPilot9

How many folks do we have on here near Little Rock? Anybody based out of KLIT or KORK? Looking to see if we have enough for drinks at the Flying Fish.

I'm KHOT based, but live nearer to KLIT. Could probably spare a few hours for drinks and table-flying at the Fish.

Probably doing a one nighter in KLIT tomorrow. What's a good area of town for food and drink and a bed? Preferably not a long drive from the FBO.

Either:
Downtown in the River Market, which is only 2-3 miles from the airport. Fewer hotel choices, but lots of local restaurants and pub-style places. Depending on your hotel, maybe within walking distance.
West Little Rock is at the other end of I630, 10-15 minutes depending on traffic. Way more hotels and restaurants, mostly major brands and chains. But you'll need a car to get around.

For a single night, I'd go River Market. You could probably get away with no rental car, there's an inexpensive trolley line that runs through there and downtown North Little Rock, also taxis and Uber. TAC Air will probably drop you off at the hotel and Pick you up when you're ready.

Back