Little hyperlapse video

Sorry for the vertical format, but it was the only way I could make it work.

I think it's kinda neat, though...

Kindof a neat algorithm.

-Fox
Height is always so hard to judge on video, looks like pattern altitude of about 500 and certainly less than 500' below the ceiling in the class E up by St. Mary's. Also do your databases have the LENA waypoint? PAHN-LENA-PAJN for the shortest distance when you can't make eagle pass/Spaulding...

Height is always so hard to judge on video, looks like pattern altitude of about 500 and certainly less than 500' below the ceiling in the class E up by St. Mary's. Also do your databases have the LENA waypoint? PAHN-LENA-PAJN for the shortest distance when you can't make eagle pass/Spaulding...
I think the perspective is probably throwing you off That was yesterday, I think. Not a bad day, and the ceilings were pretty high along most of that route for that leg. (though a bit indeterminate due to precipitation and mist) I was around 800' in the downwind there, and altitudes ranging between 500' and 3800' through the rest of the video. There was some mist kicking around, but I wasn't anywhere close to the ceiling anywhere in that video that I recall.

Speaking of which, are you ever gonna say hi? :p Or is there something I should know?

-Fox

Cool video. Brings back some great memories.

@Roger Roger has a an attention sucking succubus, called 'a child.' Apparently they depend attention. I wouldn't know.

I think the perspective is probably throwing you off That was yesterday, I think. Not a bad day, and the ceilings were pretty high along most of that route for that leg. (though a bit indeterminate due to precipitation and mist) I was around 800' in the downwind there, and altitudes ranging between 500' and 3800' through the rest of the video. There was some mist kicking around, but I wasn't anywhere close to the ceiling anywhere in that video that I recall.

Speaking of which, are you ever gonna say hi? :p Or is there something I should know?

-Fox

Those aren't ceilings, those are just "momentary reductions in visibility," ;)

Back