Liquor requests

Well, after this last weekend at DragonCon, my liver hates me. For the record there was apple pie moonshine (at least that's what they called it, Everclear, apple juice, cinnamon and honey), Pinnacle Vodka, tequila, honey irish whiskey and some other stuff tossed in. In order to full on just do in my internal organs, I'll probably finish off the bottle of Jager in my freezer tonight. Would have brought that, but didn't have a freezer/fridge in the room, and Jager tastes like ass at room temp.

That being said, thanks to the alcoholic binge and the rest of the cash I blew over the weekend, I'll be sitting Vegas out this year.

Steve, you haven't made NJC since what 2004?

Yep. That was right after the whole Hurricane Charley thing when my flight school got leveled before I went to Skymates. I had my private and my instrument, but that was it. Looks like the next time I finally make it out there, I'll be at a major....

Yep. That was right after the whole Hurricane Charley thing when my flight school got leveled before I went to Skymates. I had my private and my instrument, but that was it. Looks like the next time I finally make it out there, I'll be at a major....
I knew this as I started going in 2005 (MGM and the hot tub) and haven't missed one and have yet to meet you! You in DTW tomorrow (Thurs)? I have 3 hours there....

I knew this as I started going in 2005 (MGM and the hot tub) and haven't missed one and have yet to meet you! You in DTW tomorrow (Thurs)? I have 3 hours there....

I rarely see DTW, and that's a good thing. I'm off until Sunday. The scheduling gods loved me this month. I had vacation from last Wed to yesterday, and I'm off until Sun morning, Hell, my commute currently has 122 open seats on it. We'll see if that holds up, but I only need one. :)

Lots of alcohol, all night ravers and tons of scantily glad girls walking around in costumes. I don't think sci-fi cons are as geeky as most people think. :)

Princess Leia, (New) Starbuck and the Gamer Girl from G4TV dancing around to Gotye? :)

Kevin will be mixing the drinks this year! Tony is going to try to join us but hasn't confirmed yet.

Back