Lightspeed problem

ASpilot2be

Qbicle seat warmer
Has anyone had one side of their Lightspeed headset cut out?

I was on the ramp today and the right side cut out, then a little bit later it came back and remained on for the rest of the flight.

Anyone else have this problem?

Call Lightspeed, they'll send you whatever parts you need to fix the headset, or do the job themselves if you send it into them.

I've done both. They've got great customer service!

I've found that you need to send your lightspeeds back to the factory at least once before you finally get a decent working pair. I LOVE my Zulu's but I think the wiring they use could certainly benefit from some reinforcement.

Get a DC!!

:D

I've got a pair of DC 13.4's that I've held onto for like 10 years now. They're as bulletproof as anything I've ever owned, but they're easily the most uncomfortable things I've ever worn.

Ever.

EVER.

That includes what happened with you and me that one time in Mexico, Ryan.

Call Lightspeed, they'll send you whatever parts you need to fix the headset, or do the job themselves if you send it into them.

I've done both. They've got great customer service!
:yeahthat: Shipped from my house to back on my doorstep in about ten days.

Now, Bose.....they went out on a monday and were back on friday, but lightspeed did good too :D

I had the ANR, in one ear, die on my Lightspeed set. They took care of it and had it back within about a week. Whatever method you use to ship it to them is what they will do to ship it back. (Overnight, ground, carrier pidgeon etc etc.)

I never knew how much I loved ANR until I went back to my old passive and flew a four day trip on the Brasilia.

It is probably your wire, maybe around the volume control unit. On my 20XLc, that's what it was. After a while, it got so bad I could barely use it as the wire had to be in a specific spot otherwise it wouldn't work. I used that as an excuse to buy the Zulu, which is incredible, btw.

I agree with what has been said about sending them in. Ive sent them twice over the 4 years I've had them. I put about 1600 hours on them so far. Great customer service.

Back