Lightspeed headset trade-up

project7

Has anyone done the trade-up program through lightspeed? I have a pair of 20XL's that are a few years old (no problems) and I was thinking of trading up to the Twenty 3G's for $200

yeah, its www.anrheadsets.com there's a link on the homepage for the trade-up program. I guess it would be like getting a $279 credit for my 20XL, which I think is more than I could get on e-bay.

How are the light speed headsets. I just have a regular pair of David Clarks now and I was looking into buying a noice cancelation headset. Any suggestions?

[ QUOTE ]
How are the light speed headsets. I just have a regular pair of David Clarks now and I was looking into buying a noice cancelation headset. Any suggestions?

[/ QUOTE ]
I've used lightspeeds for a few years now and I love them. Lightspeed did a lot ot make them very comfortable. I had a pair of DC's initially, but they gave me headaches after wearing them awhile. The problem with headsets is that everybody's head is shaped different, so no single headset is comfortable for everyone. You really have to try on a bunch of them and see what fits.

Old habits die hard. I saw this post and immediately thought Gosh! I wonder if they're putting a new Chris King headset on a Lightspeed mountain or road bike . . .

Dude, you're such a gear geek.

tongue.gif
grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Dude, you're such a gear geek.

tongue.gif
grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

If only you knew just how bad I am . . . Then again, you've listened to the camera talk!
grin.gif
smirk.gif

Not really, I get close to 35-40 hours on a set of batteries on my 3G-20s. Very comfortable headset, my only complaint being the lack of noise attenuation with the ANR off. See the related Bose thread.

Back