Let's be honest, we all thought it was true.

Healers, bro...chicks go for the sensitive guys.

Nark, I don't know what WoW you were playing, but like half of the people in my guild were banging each other.
I didn't want to say it, but there's quite a lot of banging going on in WOW.

Healers ain't gonna keep you warm at night like a Tauren tank.

Never played.
I was chasing chicks.

@jynxyjoe I think that is a myth, just like how RAH pilots will get a TA and unicorns. Never been seen, never going to happen.

I didn't want to say it, but there's quite a lot of banging going on in WOW.

Healers ain't gonna keep you warm at night like a Tauren tank.
Ugh, Tauren? The smell, man, the smell. besides, chicks LOVE my Lightwell.

Yeah, I feel like interpersonal drama was almost more prevalent than in game or raid drama in my lovely guild.

I HATED tanking

Fires coming, everyone move.....

You died in the fire

STUPID TANK CANT HOLD AGGRO!

/switch spec

DPS, get lootz.

I HATED tanking

Fires coming, everyone move.....

You died in the fire

STUPID TANK CANT HOLD AGGRO!

/switch spec

DPS, get lootz.
Oh I had no problem with that. Dumb ass DPS? Whatevs, they probably were queued for that random for like 45 minutes...Me? As a tank I wasn't in queue long enough to scratch me butt. Group giving me crap I would just zone out, go run quests until they vote kicked me, then re queue. I bet I could have a dungeon drop AND run it all while they were still twiddling their thumbs waiting for a tank.

All the same, I did get tired of a freaking mage thinking he could tank stuff and knew the dungeon better than I did. I don't have time to babysit idiots. Healer was much more relaxing an experience, until you get into heroics. Then every wipe is heal's fault.

Ain't that the truth. Used the boost to 90 to get a priest. Ran a lot of normals to gear up a bit and the isle, then went for the heroics. OMG. If you pull, you tank it, I'm spamming flash heal over here!

Ain't that the truth. Used the boost to 90 to get a priest. Ran a lot of normals to gear up a bit and the isle, then went for the heroics. OMG. If you pull, you tank it, I'm spamming flash heal over here!
Truth. I was a nice and loving lord. i would give them a couple of heals on trash if they pulled agro. More than a couple of pulls and they weren't smart enough to manage threat...you pull you tank. Healer isn't there for deeps. We are there for the tank. I had no problem letting a group wipe on principle...dps queue 45 minutes...healer queue 5. No skin off my back if they think I suck and leave.

@Nark also, I know it's popular myth computer geeks or WOW playing nerds don't get laid but that's a pretty far cry from reality.
Don't get the jynx wrong, though...there are still plenty of neckbeards out there who's idea of a good friday night involves phrases like "theorycrafting" and "min/maxing."

Don't get the jynx wrong, though...there are still plenty of neckbeards out there who's idea of a good friday night involves phrases like "theorycrafting" and "min/maxing."
Yeah, with 6 million or whatever users now it's a wide net.

@Nark also, I know it's popular myth computer geeks or WOW playing nerds don't get laid but that's a pretty far cry from reality.
Just like the plethora of • bag clubbers who go out Friday night, but still haven't been laid in years.

See my original post. Listening gets you laid... Layed... Err really sleepy.

I wish I knew this philosophy years ago.

This is more directed towards the lurking Riddle Rats, and Perdubies.

Just like the plethora of bag clubbers who go out Friday night, but still haven't been laid in years.

See my original post. Listening gets you laid... Layed... Err really sleepy.

I wish I knew this philosophy years ago.

This is more directed towards the lurking Riddle Rats, and Perdubies.
A lot of Riddle rats getting laid during and after college when I was there who were the engineers playing counterstrike and half life until they couldn't see straight through the vodka, weed and naked female bits being pushed in their face. Then after college programming missiles starting at 65k and six figures year 3. I guess I'm just that guy whose gonna defend all the riddle rats and wow'ers with facts. There were women at Riddle, there was a time it didn't cost a fortune to go there, and we all did get laid just not always at Riddle (/riddlevision). Little drive down to the artsy schools or clear across to tampa area works well for many.

Very true. Wow, 6 Million? Man, talk about decline.

Anywho, we sure did take this OT like MoFo.
10 million at one time according to wiki. Far cry from the Zombie infection from 08.

Back