Leaving the Cockpit

N519AT

Ahh! This is how I change this!
I know this kind of off the wall, and may be a stupid question...but: Are you allowed to leave the cockpit on a single pilot aircraft in cruise flight? Say a King Air 350, for example.

Have you, "your friend" or someone you know done it?

I know this kind of off the wall, and may be a stupid question...but: Are you allowed to leave the cockpit on a single pilot aircraft in cruise flight? Say a King Air 350, for example.

Have you, "your friend" or someone you know done it?

I may or may not have climbed in the back of a Baron to retrieve something before.

91.105 says:
During takeoff and landing, and while en route, each required flight crewmember shall—
(1) Be at the crewmember station unless the absence is necessary to perform duties in connection with the operation of the aircraft or in connection with physiological needs...

I may or may not have climbed in the back of a Baron to retrieve something before.

91.105 says:
During takeoff and landing, and while en route, each required flight crewmember shall—
(1) Be at the crewmember station unless the absence is necessary to perform duties in connection with the operation of the aircraft or in connection with physiological needs...
Left your church key in the overnight bag?

Back