LCC

11johnny-depp3.jpg

A propos to (of? The debate rages on) nothing, Hunter S. is not only my could-have-been father (if he'd just gotten a couple more drinks in to Mom), but possibly the #2 most awesome Louisvillian of all time, slotting in just behind Muhommad Ali. As the story goes, she was a sophomore, he was a senior (astonishing that he made it that far), and they went on a couple of dates. I believe her rather dismissive verdict was "a bit of a lush", and you'd need to know the source to properly understand how damning that testimony is.

ddd41026f9e8599a234026a8e5774140.jpg

Sent from my Startac using Tapatalk.

Weird. My latest fixation on YouTube is watching guys restore old 8 bit computers...and Matchbox cars.

As far as evacuating...back in the day, the Brits wanted to test to see how people would really react to an evacuation.

They offered 20 pounds to the first 10 people out, 15 pounds to the next 10 people, etc (this was back when the pound was actually worth real money).

Results as you’d expect. It looked like a Soccer hooligan fight.

A propos to (of? The debate rages on) nothing, Hunter S. is not only my could-have-been father (if he'd just gotten a couple more drinks in to Mom), but possibly the #2 most awesome Louisvillian of all time, slotting in just behind Muhommad Ali. As the story goes, she was a sophomore, he was a senior (astonishing that he made it that far), and they went on a couple of dates. I believe her rather dismissive verdict was "a bit of a lush", and you'd need to know the source to properly understand how damning that testimony is.

I never made it all the way through that movie. I think I yelled "STOP DOING DRUGS!!!!" at the TV and turned it off.

Has Allegiant gotten worse in the past couple of years? I've flown them about 20 times between 2010 and 2015 and really had few complaints. I experienced one canceled flight which led to something funny. Normally when something like that happens you suffer alone. Allegiant's e-mail to me had the email address of every passenger in the CC block.

Has Allegiant gotten worse in the past couple of years? I've flown them about 20 times between 2010 and 2015 and really had few complaints. I experienced one canceled flight which led to something funny. Normally when something like that happens you suffer alone. Allegiant's e-mail to me had the email address of every passenger in the CC block.
Reply all:
Who wants to rent a couple vans and split it. First 5 replies who give me 20cash per person is on board. Meet me at hertz.

If any other airline starts to offer direct flights from where I am to cities where I want to be (warm cities) I will gladly consider them. Until then it's Allegiant. I have had more problems with Delta (possibly due to ratio of flights) and far worse problems with American (due to plain old suckage).

Back