LAX Crashpad

rombo60

For those of you airline crews looking for housing/crashpad opportunities in LA, look no further! This is a great opportunity to be a part of a brand new crashpad! It will be in a very nice apartment complex off of Lincoln Blvd just north of the airport near the Custom hotel. No car is needed! It is a 5 min bus ride from the airport running every 15 min with a stop ½ a block from the apartment. The unit will be a two bedroom, two bathroom, with a set of bunks in each room in which you will have your own bed. No hot bunks. It will be available Nov 1st and is month to month with no long-term commitment. The cost is $300 a month with a $100 fully refundable deposit. LA is one of the most expensive cities in the country and this is an incredible deal for the location. The following is a list of benefits and amenities
  • 5 min bus ride from the airport scheduled every 15 min
  • Bus stop is ½ a block from the apartment
  • Fully furnished (Large flat screen TV, sectional sofa, dining table, full kitchen with kitchen ware)
  • HD cable TV, high speed internet, and phone
  • Cleaning service once a month
  • Full gym
  • 2 pools
  • Outdoor BBQ’s
  • Internet cafe
  • 2 miles from the beach
  • 75° average daily temp in LA
  • Grocery store next door
  • Westchester Park and Recreation Center across the street
  • LA fitness, The Coffee Bean, Grocery Store, Subway, etc, etc, within a block!
Crashpad locations do not get any better than this! If you are interested please PM me and please know this is for commuters only. No full time residents.

Park West Apartments? A ton of my friends lived there when I was going to LMU. That area has really grown in the last 10 years.

For those of you airline crews looking for housing/crashpad opportunities in LA, look no further! This is a great opportunity to be a part of a brand new crashpad! It will be in a very nice apartment complex off of Lincoln Blvd just north of the airport near the Custom hotel. No car is needed! It is a 5 min bus ride from the airport running every 15 min with a stop ½ a block from the apartment. The unit will be a two bedroom, two bathroom, with a set of bunks in each room in which you will have your own bed. No hot bunks. It will be available Nov 1st and is month to month with no long-term commitment. The cost is $300 a month with a $100 fully refundable deposit. LA is one of the most expensive cities in the country and this is an incredible deal for the location. The following is a list of benefits and amenities
  • Fully furnished (Large flat screen TV, sectional sofa, dining table, full kitchen with kitchen ware)
  • Full gym
  • 2 pools
  • Outdoor BBQ’s
  • Internet cafe
  • 2 miles from the beach
Crashpad locations do not get any better than this! If you are interested please PM me and please know this is for commuters only. No full time residents.

I'm looking for a crash pad in lax starting may 1st. I'm a female flight attendant looking for at the most 10 days a month
Thanks brandy

• Full gym
  • 2 pools
  • Outdoor BBQ’s
  • Internet cafe
  • 2 miles from the beach
  • Full gym
  • 2 pools
  • Outdoor BBQ’s
  • Internet cafe
  • 2 miles from the beach

Please respond with the availability of this crashpad. Seems perfect for my needs. 737 FO commuting to reserve for AA. IF STILL AVAILABLE HOW SOON CAN I VIEW? Please respond to Kevin. Email : kssawchuk@gmail.com. Ph: 520-490-5731

Back