LAX Crashpad Available.

M&M

I have a clean and quiet 2 Bedroom 1 Bath. 8 brand new hot beds. Located directly behind the Hacienda Hotel. A 1 minute walk away from the 24 hour shuttle to and from the airport. The Shuttle runs every 15 minutes. Walking distance to grocery stores and plenty of restaurants, i.e. Ralphs, Starbucks, nail salon, FedEx,Walgreens and many more. Maid service that comes once a week. Internet and TV also provided. Beach Cruiser available to use. $275 per month. Line Holders preferred. Must be a Flight Attendant or Pilot. Available Nov. 1st. If interested please email me at airportcrewhouse@gmail.com with your name, airline, and whether you have a line or not. I will pay a $40 referral fee for anyone that refers someone to the crashpad.

Last I was around the hacienda was paying attention to who rode their shuttle to the airport. A little nervy to just walk up and get on if you don't stay there. To each his own I guess.

Last edited:
Last I was around there the hacienda was paying attention to who rode their shuttle to the airport. A little nervy to just walk up and get on if you don't stay there. To each his own I guess.

I'll second that.

Last time I jumpseated on a 747F to Asia out of LAX, I took the Hacienda van expecting to probably have to cab it from there to the JAL cargo ramp. This was indeed the case; you can take the Hacienda van to the hotel however for runs back to the airport they give a little paper voucher when you get your room. If you hadn't paid for a room, no voucher.

If they noticed more people using their shuttle as a means to get somehwere else in the neighborhood I wouldn't doubt that they'll start enforcing the inbound van route as well -- so you'd better tip the van driver generously!

Back