Lawsuits against Pan Am

Lucky

Recently, I’ve heard some rumors about Pam Am international Flight Academy having several lawsuits filed against them for various reasons. I’ve been thinking about continuing my training there and frankly, this has me a bit worried. Wondering if this is true, I called Pan Am and they say they know nothing about it. Like they would really tell me if they did. Does anyone out there have any information about this?
crazy.gif

"Recently, I’ve heard some rumors about Pam Am international Flight Academy having several lawsuits filed against them for various reasons. I’ve been thinking about continuing my training there and frankly, this has me a bit worried. Wondering if this is true, I called Pan Am and they say they know nothing about it. Like they would really tell me if they did. Does anyone out there have any information about this?"

-----------------------------------

I DO I DO!!! I was actually two seconds from filing a lawsuit against them as well, but they drained me for all my money sooo as a result I couldn't afford a lawyer.hmmmmmm. yes i was a student there and yes i think panam is a very crappy pilotmill of a school. nice equipment and maintenance but everything else sucked. anywho.... i know of three lawsuits that were underway when i was an active student last year @ Panam (phoenix base). and this is while i was there. i have spoken with friends recently that are still enrolled (3 still remaining out of all 12-13 of us that were in my class to begin with) @ panam and they said there are now tons more lawsuits against panam. not a very good track record for panam. anyway there's my 2 cents...oh heres another...FORGET panam go somewhere else.

until nextime, -ifrflight-
mad.gif

Back