Latest Air Wisconsin Gouge

ilsbird

I have a interview with AWA coming up in a few days. Would anybody know what the written test on the interivew consist of I heard its only 10 questions and if you are fresh out of a part 121, they alllow you to skip the sim portion. Any gouge would be helpful. Thanks.....

AWI

AWA is USAiRWAYS. Just picking on you. Totally different from when I interviewed. I've got nothing. Just be yourself and have a GREAT attitude. Good luck. Let me know if you get hired.

Any info on the written? I have an interview coming up and cant seem to find out much on the written.

Any info on the written? I have an interview coming up and cant seem to find out much on the written.

Good luck! As with most line guys, I have less info on our hiring practice then people who don't work here. Anyway, hope to see you on property soon.

Good luck! As with most line guys, I have less info on our hiring practice then people who don't work here. Anyway, hope to see you on property soon.

Thanks. Im pretty darn excited as AW is the regional at the very top of my list. Hope to call it home soon.

Thanks. Im pretty darn excited as AW is the regional at the very top of my list. Hope to call it home soon.

Well cool, good luck! Maybe we will fly together sometime. I'm on my last turn as an FO right now and I'm hella stoked!

Bumping for updates. Supposedly there is no sim anymore, but the 10 question written has become a 50 question written. Can anyone confirm this?

Yes, it's a 50 question multiple choice test. Only 3 choices available. Basic ATP written stuff. Holding speeds, pattern timing, airspace speed limits, thunderstorm phases, critical engine, CO poisoning, stuff like that. Technical interview went over charts, HR was a get to know you. Pretty straight forward.

They are making offers right then and there. Be ready to go to class 2 weeks from interview/offer. They are emailing interview invites within hours of applying.

Ground school at AWAC was a good time, SIMS were difficult!!! All that time leading formation flights, flying form, landing on the carrier did not make the sims easier lol

That's not entirely true. No one is sure of the exact details.

If no one is sure of the exact details then how can you say my comment isn't entirely true? I assure you that my statement has more facts in it then you think it does. I did not pull this out of thin air.

Back