Laters!

Gonna miss ya in Vegas man!:( Though I know you can't quit this site cold turkey!:rolleyes: Good luck with school.:)

Good luck. Whatever you do, do it well - better than everyone else. Don't be mediocre. Avoid the clap.

Those were the words of wisdom my Dad gave me when he, my mom and sister moved to Buenos Aires a week into my senior year of high school. I have accomplished some of these things.

airplane_goodluck.jpg

Study hard and party hard, JTrain.

Come on into downtown sometime this fall and we'll pay a visit to A.B.C. and the like. I'm stumbling distance now.

Is this signature material?
You bet your sweet ass it is! p.s., are you a turtle? :D

Best of luck to you, John -- not that you'll need it!

Now, who's taking bets that he'll be back before December? Shall we start a pool? We'll need the admins' help, because lurking totally counts!

You just can't call people an ass. Context counts!

:D

User: "What? Why did I get an infraction for calling a user an ass? Delete my posts and erase my registration noww!!!!11" (at least until I cool down, realize that I'm being a drama queen)

Mod: "You can say ass, but to call someone ass isn't the environment we want at JC"

User: "But he said ass TWICE and didn't get an infraction!!111"

Mod: "Yeah, but he was also talking about assassins in Paraguay."

User: "Unfairz!111 BIAS! They're getting away with murder!!11"

Mod: "Assassins are, in fact murderers"

User: "He's a freedom fighter! Liburul BIAS!!! yaaaaaaaargh! You're trampling on my constitutional rights! I DEMAND to call that user an ass!"

I've actually been down that road...

Good luck. Whatever you do, do it well - better than everyone else. Don't be mediocre. Avoid the clap.

Those were the words of wisdom my Dad gave me when he, my mom and sister moved to Buenos Aires a week into my senior year of high school. I have accomplished some of these things.

Well??

User: "What? Why did I get an infraction for calling a user an ass? Delete my posts and erase my registration noww!!!!11" (at least until I cool down, realize that I'm being a drama queen)

Mod: "You can say ass, but to call someone ass isn't the environment we want at JC"

User: "But he said ass TWICE and didn't get an infraction!!111"

Mod: "Yeah, but he was also talking about assassins in Paraguay."

User: "Unfairz!111 BIAS! They're getting away with murder!!11"

Mod: "Assassins are, in fact murderers"

User: "He's a freedom fighter! Liburul BIAS!!! yaaaaaaaargh! You're trampling on my constitutional rights! I DEMAND to call that user an ass!"

I've actually been down that road...

Serious question - do people really email you and whine when they get infractions? I always just say "Thank you sir, may I have another"...but really - people go that nuts?

I seriously doubt you're not coming back before exams are over. We're like a drug and you want us.

Good luck in school. As if there's any question you're not gonna kick some major butt.....you can be my attorney when you're done. You will be doing at least some 'gratis' work, correct??? :laff:

Back