largest pilot allowed

[ QUOTE ]
I would imagine that the same general policy applies to many of their other positions, like ramp, operations, provisioning, and pilots.

[/ QUOTE ]

Operations pretty much wear the same things as CSAs. Not sure about pilots, but I know the FAs have rules similar to CSAs. Ramp and Provisioning, that is a different beast. There are no custom made uniforms, but the guys pants go up to around a size 50! Then there is the ever popular speed suit. I'm 6'1" and 230, and the XXL tall speed suit swallows me whole.

Well it was an estimate. Obviously that isn't a fact. If you figure about 10 pounds per inch you'd have to gain 40 pounds to get to a 42. Since you are tall that's not as nig of a deal.

Well, I'm 6'6'', 250lbs, and a 40in waist........ from what I've been told, as long as your height and weight are relatively proportional, shouldn't be a problem. a 152 is out of the question, a 172 and I'm good to go!
grin.gif

No more than a 42" waist? Uhh, guess I better get going on that smoking habit.
grin.gif

("The fingers you have used to program the FMC are too fat. Please mash the keypad to summon an attendant who will provide a dialing wand")

Back