landing

CSK

I thought this looked kinda cool. its 2700' long if you're wondering

Attachments

• Moore Air Flying (24).jpg
    Moore Air Flying (24).jpg
    42.5 KB · Views: 276
CSK,

You're flying with Moore Air? I'm right down the street at FSH. What program are you taking right now?

Where was this pic taken at? Not sure I know where it is. Great view though!

thanks guys. Thats kalaupapa and yeah, thats moore air. Flight school hawai'i is cool Iam thinking about going there, but you never know. n1468e looks pretty nice though

68E is what I'm doing my instrument in. It has the G1000 and it seems to make me lazy. Glad I did my private in the 6 pack and then transitioned to the G1000.

I like FSH, there's definately a bunch of good instructors there. Mac, the Chief flight instructor is a very nice guy always eager to share his aviation knowledge with everyone.

I definitely love flying out here, the views are amazing. It just sucks that the majority of my instrument has been under the hood so I haven't been able to suck up any of the nice views the last few months.

Got your PPL yet? If so, maybe we could link up and split some time on a flight to Maui or something.

Chris

Splitting time sounds great and I do have my ppl and guess what you just a private message man.

Back