Ladies Lunch at Diablo's (sign-up)

Kristie

Mama Bear....
Staff member
The above poll is for the ladies to sign up and meet me out for lunch on Monday Oct 19th at 11AM at Diablo's which is on strip front of the Monte Carlo.

I'll keep the poll open until Oct 12th and make reservations on the 13th.

I was wondering what the price range was for Diablo's and what kind of food it is.

It will depend on when we get there and whether we leave the kids in SLC and just drive down ourselves or take the kids with us and the cousin babysits them for the Al Haynes stuff. Just the two of us, I will most likely be there. If the kids are there, I will be with the kids at the pool I am sure. :)

Mexican food i think...I dunno about prices (typical burger joint?)... I'm assuming they have a website somewhere but don't have the time to look it up at the moment. :)

I've signed up tentatively. I checked out the link to the menu (Thanks, Dale!!!) and I'm already salivating. :drool: :drool: :)

Well, with the experience he has with shaving his back, the legs shouldn't be a problem.

A group of us ate there for lunch last year. If I recall it was really good. Prices were in the $10 - $20 range and the portions were pretty big. That and unlimited chips and salsa.

Well, with the experience he has with shaving his back, the legs shouldn't be a problem.

A group of us ate there for lunch last year. If I recall it was really good. Prices were in the $10 - $20 range and the portions were pretty big. That and unlimited chips and salsa.
It's on my list for this year . . . it was a great lunch last year.

Alrighty then...I'm OUT!!! :panic:

Nah, you can come with.....but only if you shave your legs. :p
he'll have to wear a wig and some makeup too ;)

honestly, i don't mind if some of the guys want to join us....i just need to know how many to reserve for...in fact, if we get enough people we might be able to reserve the entire upstairs
:O :D

:yeahthat:

Very good food indeed! And open to the strip.

honestly, i don't mind if some of the guys want to join us....i just need to know how many to reserve for...in fact, if we get enough people we might be able to reserve the entire upstairs

Pssst, Kristie, I'll let you in on a little secret.....Seggy likes to be around the ladies. :p

dale... the lunch?
I'm sorry, wrong thread (I lost SA for a second) if you open up the ladies' luncheon to the men, you can include me as well . . . Winnie is already planning on it.

Ahhh, I was trying to be funny with the ladies lunch, I really didn't intend on going. Just trying to be funny.

But if you need a dude there to throw ideas off of, I am so there.

I think it's good that the gals have a lunch away from the guys. I was only saying that if, in fact, you opened up the lunch (not considering my feelings about it):), then put me on the list.

Back