LA PEPC people.....

skiptoomyloo

I attended the LA Pepc on the 19th last month and I'm curious as to if anyone has received their FOL. I contacted Vicki to see if both my security and medical clearence had gone through, she looked up my status and told me that my medical had gone through but my security hasn't so she gave me the phone number of a Ms. Deedee who was handling my security whi then passed me off to a Susan Langosh who stated that she had just finished my investigation, and sent me a email stating that I had been granted a security wavier to be hired, and that okc has been contacted to confirm them of my clerance and basically saying that was the end of the process, however, my refrences have just received their documents to fill out and send in. So am I in the already in the clear? And should be expecting my FOL soonV or am I gonna have to wait for my refrences to get back to the FAA?

I attended the LA Pepc on the 19th last month and I'm curious as to if anyone has received their FOL. I contacted Vicki to see if both my security and medical clearence had gone through, she looked up my status and told me that my medical had gone through but my security hasn't so she gave me the phone number of a Ms. Deedee who was handling my security whi then passed me off to a Susan Langosh who stated that she had just finished my investigation, and sent me a email stating that I had been granted a security wavier to be hired, and that okc has been contacted to confirm them of my clerance and basically saying that was the end of the process, however, my refrences have just received their documents to fill out and send in. So am I in the already in the clear? And should be expecting my FOL soonV or am I gonna have to wait for my refrences to get back to the FAA?

A lot of us who attended the LA PEPC are in the same position. Both my security and medical clearances have gone through over a week ago. BTW, my security was approved prior to some of the POCs sending the paperwork. Once you receive the e-mail stating your clearance is granted you are a go. We should all be receiving our FOL this week. Right? You all can chime in. Sorry, I'm in a pissy mood but thought I would be celebrating my last weekend home. Now I don't know anymore than I did a week ago. This really, really, really ticks me off. Thanks for letting me sound off :rawk:

I attended the LA PEPC and I received my FOL 7/10. I was told the day before that my security went through and I was cleared for OKC.

A lot of us who attended the LA PEPC are in the same position. Both my security and medical clearances have gone through over a week ago. BTW, my security was approved prior to some of the POCs sending the paperwork. Once you receive the e-mail stating your clearance is granted you are a go. We should all be receiving our FOL this week. Right? You all can chime in. Sorry, I'm in a pissy mood but thought I would be celebrating my last weekend home. Now I don't know anymore than I did a week ago. This really, really, really ticks me off. Thanks for letting me sound off :rawk:

See my thing is that I would love get some type of comfirmation that everything is a go so I can plan to purchase my got dam plane ticket, greyhound ticket, or just tuning up the 02 mustang for a 16hour trip while everything is still cheap! I'm supposed to be schedualed for the 6th of aug. But I'm not gonna make any plans and then have to get a refund because my class date got changed w/o me knowing.

See my thing is that I would love get some type of comfirmation that everything is a go so I can plan to purchase my got dam plane ticket, greyhound ticket, or just tuning up the 02 mustang for a 16hour trip while everything is still cheap! I'm supposed to be schedualed for the 6th of aug. But I'm not gonna make any plans and then have to get a refund because my class date got changed w/o me knowing.

If your car needs a tune up, you should probably give it one whether you are going to drive it to OKC or not. No one wants to turn their ride into a clunker:crazy:

If your car needs a tune up, you should probably give it one whether you are going to drive it to OKC or not. No one wants to turn their ride into a clunker:crazy:

I need new tires for my car... hopefully I'll get hired so I can delay the purchase until after I get back from OKC.

Back