KSRQ - Possibly Hiring Corporate Drivers?

I don't have any information on this, and their website isn't much help either ... but the local news here did a story of a new corporate operation at the Sarasota/Bradenton International Airport ... here's the link ... http://www.baynews9.com/content/36/2009/3/29/454220.html

Might be worth an email for some of you guys. Good luck!

Definitely. SRQ is a very nice place to live, and if you stay inland you can find some relatively affordable places.

Definitely. SRQ is a very nice place to live, and if you stay inland you can find some relatively affordable places.

With the way the mortgage crisis has hit down there, you could probably find something not too far from the water too. Good luck insuring it, though.

With the way the mortgage crisis has hit down there, you could probably find something not too far from the water too. Good luck insuring it, though.

Bradenton I think has been hit harder than Sarasota proper. The waterfront condos and stuff have probably taken a serious beating. The year-round locals and stuff tend to live more inland (like my Dad) and they've been fairly well-established. I've got an Uncle in Bradenton though, with a giant-sized house that he's having a hard time unloading.

Bradenton I think has been hit harder than Sarasota proper. The waterfront condos and stuff have probably taken a serious beating. The year-round locals and stuff tend to live more inland (like my Dad) and they've been fairly well-established. I've got an Uncle in Bradenton though, with a giant-sized house that he's having a hard time unloading.

That's true, Bradenton is one of the worst markets in the country. Right now my wife and I are looking at making an offer on a place here in St. Pete that was built in 2003 and originally bought (interest only) for $340k. We're thinking about offering $180k.

That's true, Bradenton is one of the worst markets in the country. Right now my wife and I are looking at making an offer on a place here in St. Pete that was built in 2003 and originally bought (interest only) for $340k. We're thinking about offering $180k.

Go for it.

I just read something interesting on another forum I post in about a guy who just bought a foreclosure house in Michigan. Needs a bit of work.

$8,000.

Yes. Eight thousand dollars. Even if the house was crap, the property is more than worth that much.

Good luck. I like St. Pete. I spent many a night drinking in a certain Bennigan's with a friend you and I discussed in PM's not too long ago.

Go for it.

I just read something interesting on another forum I post in about a guy who just bought a foreclosure house in Michigan. Needs a bit of work.

$8,000.

Yes. Eight thousand dollars. Even if the house was crap, the property is more than worth that much.

Good luck. I like St. Pete. I spent many a night drinking in a certain Bennigan's with a friend you and I discussed in PM's not too long ago.

Ahh, that's right - I had forgot about that. I hope he's doing better than the Bennigan's you guys drank at!

My only issue with SRQ is driving west to go to the beach. Everyone knows you drive east to go to the beach.

Go for it.

$8,000.

My wife handles MI homes for Loss and Mitigation at a mortgage insurance company. According to her, if it's going for the price of a used car, you'd better be packing heat when you go check it out.

well its a shot in the dark but..... I just sent out an email as well. I hope they come back and say they need pilots to fly a G-5 mon- thur for 220k a year. yeah... yeah that is what they need. as long as they hire me. its all about me.:bandit:

The midwesterners over here on the gentile coast like our water on the left, hurricanes on the right :D

:laff: That is until the one heading for LA takes that sudden turn and you are all screwed. Well, I guess we are screwed too. Damnn you.

:laff: That is until the one heading for LA takes that sudden turn and you are all screwed. Well, I guess we are screwed too. Damnn you.

We're about 3 or 4 feet above sea level so even if you do get it, we'll probably get it too. Oh well.

Back