For Sale King Cleared For Approach (Instrument CDROMS)

N519AT

Ahh! This is how I change this!
King Clear for Approach Instrument. I have all of the discs, and the activation code required for it. I bought it from a fellow JCer and now that I'm through my IR, I have no use for it.

$250? obo

DSCN1617.jpg

DSCN1615.jpg

Bump.

JEP, I might have bought it from you. I'm not entirely sure though.

Bump.

JEP, I might have bought it from you. I'm not entirely sure though.

When did you start/finish your instrument training? how'd you like the dvd's? I thought they worked swell, but that dang Martha would drive me crazy? I was trying to remember when I actually sold mine....So long ago....

Congrat's BTW!!!

When did you start/finish your instrument training? how'd you like the dvd's? I thought they worked swell, but that dang Martha would drive me crazy? I was trying to remember when I actually sold mine....So long ago....

Congrat's BTW!!!

Thanks for the congrats! I thought they worked pretty good, I only used them for a portion of my training though. Martha does get quite annoying, haha.

Is it basically all this (http://www.kingschools.com/productDetail.asp?itemNo=CIC KS297K) stuff without the bag? And also, I assume it's probably the same as the Sporty's DVD kit (in the sense of it's everything you need to know), except it's on PC, right?

This is from the king website you linked.

Here's What You Get:

• 29 Instrument Rating CD-ROMs with binder
  • 760-page Instrument Rating Handbook
  • Instrument Rating Syllabus
  • FAR/AIM
  • IFR Flight Organizer
  • Instrument Rating PTS booklet
  • Computerized Exam Review
  • 172S Information Manual & Safety Supplement
  • Graduation Certificate
  • Black Embroidered Kit Bag
I only have the CD-ROMs with Binder, the activation codes, and the 760 page IR handbook. I might be able to dig up the syllabus, but I'm not sure. You can download the PTS free off of the FAA's website.

And yes, it's on CD-ROMs. I have some (3-4?) Sporty's IFR DVD's I can throw in as well if that makes the deal for you. I used a combination of this and the Sporty's DVDs I was given for my instrument.

Nice to see it making the rounds! I bought it from JEP in 2006 then sold it to N519AT last December. Its really a good course.

We're "keepin it in the family" lol.

Back