King Air CFI in Saudi Arabia (500 in type) Looks like wx mod

Re: King Air CFI in Saudi Arabia (500 in type) Looks like wx

Hey can you throw in my resume for me? I think if I can withstand some of the things here in India, Saudi shouldn't be that bad.

=Jason-

I don't know you so I can't do that, but if you submit it I'm sure they will look at it. Emphasize any CFI experience and king air experience that you have, and also emphasize your austere experiences.

good luck

I don't know you so I can't do that, but if you submit it I'm sure they will look at it. Emphasize any CFI experience and king air experience that you have, and also emphasize your austere experiences.

good luck

Understandable, hey what's the usual experience level do they look for? I have tons of dual given to foreign pilots and I'm a current check airman for the c90/b200 but I'm not much higher than their mins on type. Havn't heard anything else from them so who knows. Any other insight would help greatly.

=Jason-

Not too long ago their mins were anyone willing to go over there and last.

Just make sure you emphasize your dual given, your king air time, and any experience in austere conditions.

Jobs still not on their website. I hope they're not having a problem with the flooding up there. I hated ND lol.

=Jason-

Well I hear Saudi smells better than India so that is a start! :D

Personally I would rather do the Middle East over India. Just take all the same food/health precautions you take in India.

Any update on this? I'm considering giving them a call but then I'd have to deal with Skype and it kinda sucks here over here.

=Jason-

Anybody hear anything back from this company? Seems like it would be a sweet little thang!

Back