Kiev, Ukraine

Stone Cold

Just in case any Lear 60 pilots are called from Kiev, please be forewarned. The company is not stable, is changing rotations without pay, and is making life miserable for pilots. If you want more information, feel free to contact me on skype at txpilot2008, or PM me.

I have kept the dirty laundry private for as long as possible. There have been good things and some very bad things about this company. I do not want anybody coming in without warning on the good and the bad.

I am currently still employed here, but for how much longer, I do not know. Trust me, it is not a light decision to come to in this economy. If you want to take your chances, feel free. Just be forewarned...

Mods, if this is inappropriate, or you feel it deserves another area, feel free to delete or move as necessary.

Thanks.

Such a pity to see what seemed to be a good opportunity turn into one that is not so desirable any more. With the lack of jobs in the states, so many jobs abroad look fantastic on paper with the pay and amount of time between work sometimes. To later see them take a turn for the worse as far as morale and treatment of employees is disappointing.

Just in case any Lear 60 pilots are called from Kiev, please be forewarned. The company is not stable, is changing rotations without pay, and is making life miserable for pilots. If you want more information, feel free to contact me on skype at txpilot2008, or PM me.

I have kept the dirty laundry private for as long as possible. There have been good things and some very bad things about this company. I do not want anybody coming in without warning on the good and the bad.

I am currently still employed here, but for how much longer, I do not know. Trust me, it is not a light decision to come to in this economy. If you want to take your chances, feel free. Just be forewarned...

Mods, if this is inappropriate, or you feel it deserves another area, feel free to delete or move as necessary.

Thanks.

It is unfortunate indeed. They are a very small company compared to others and they started in a very poor time. Along with the eastern bloc mentality of treating people this is where they are now. Hopefully if things stay well here I can bring you to Moscow. Keep your spirits up. Take care.

Back