KHTO "closure"

Nothing like taking a UH-1 out on a late afternoon patrol with the doors open and an 80s boom box strapped to the aft transmission wall along with the other gear, with the Creedence tape blaring out Run Through the Jungle.

Mike,

Just my opinion, but that‘s second only to…

1EB603AE-05F0-42E5-BF0F-5DDBE98AC0AA.gif

Last edited:
I know someone that is vying to buy a hanger at HTO. He’s convinced they will keep it open as a private airport AND that they will allow his jet in when’re he wants. :rolleyes:

I’m sure the city officials are up to their ears with pressure to deliver on this.
And as usual the most psycho with the most money and influence will get what they want, and yes a couple of people will suffer for the privilege of giving them what they demand.
nothing to see over here.
:)

The ones with the most money there are not the ones trying to get it closed. It's the mere multimillionaires who live close to the airport. Not quite PJ money, and bitter because of it.

Nothing like taking a UH-1 out on a late afternoon patrol with the doors open and an 80s boom box strapped to the aft transmission wall along with the other gear, with the Creedence tape blaring out Run Through the Jungle.

Back