Keyword tagging?

killbilly

Vocals, Lyrics, Triangle, Washboard, Kittens
@derg

Does the forum software support keyword tagging on posts? The Layover Adventure and Food Layover threads could use that feature (if it exists) to make them more searchable.

@derg

Does the forum software support keyword tagging on posts? The Layover Adventure and Food Layover threads could use that feature (if it exists) to make them more searchable.
I (with the help of robots) curated that already and I'm going to put together a food repository in a web app in the next month or so after I settle into this new job some.

I (with the help of robots) curated that already and I'm going to put together a food repository in a web app in the next month or so after I settle into this new job some.
I saw you were doing that and it sounds like a great project, I just figured if the forum software had built-in keyword tagging it would be easy to quickly look something up while in the context of a single JC user experience.

I would honestly like to have keyword tagging for everything in the forum for a variety of reasons.

Back