Karaoke?

[ QUOTE ]
Phhttt I got mad skillz...watch me get in! [ QUOTE ]
What the hell is that? English please......

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

That translates into "I am a pretty girl and will have no problem batting my eyes and being able to get in to the club."

[ QUOTE ]
Watakushi wa bakka amerikanjin desu. Check it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/buck.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

That was not very nice, he may be Bakka, but he was trying to be coy, or kawahee.

Like how you mixed the Japanese and Amercian slang.

[ QUOTE ]
That translates into "I am a pretty girl and will have no problem batting my eyes and being able to get in to the club."

[/ QUOTE ]

LOL. Sometimes, that's what they tried. I actually had someone say, but I'm a girl, you should let me in anyway! I laughed and said no.

Cristl is cuter than she was, but seeing how much the fines are if you let someone who is underage in...they start at $500 and go up from there.

[ QUOTE ]
Watakushi wa bakka amerikanjin desu.

[/ QUOTE ]

Alright, I'll play dumb american. what the heII does that mean? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

[ QUOTE ]
]Next thing, you're gonna get Tony, you, me, Lloyd and Doug all up on stage at the same time to sing some Boyz to Men or New Kids song..........

...or worse yet, dress up the same guys in an indian outfit, a construction outfit, a cop outfit, a Navy guy, and a biker and sing.....

[/ QUOTE ]

Bring it on!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
or worse yet, dress up the same guys in an indian outfit, a construction outfit, a cop outfit, a Navy guy, and a biker and sing.....

[/ QUOTE ]

I think I can find my Navy Dress Blues if need be. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

heh i read that line way to fast and it came out as " i think i can find my navy blue dress if need be" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

[ QUOTE ]
heh i read that line way to fast and it came out as " i think i can find my navy blue dress if need be" /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/blush.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

No, no, Emily. Nobody said anything about dressing up like Monica.

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]
Hey...I dug Monica.... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course you did, Monica had a bootie on her....

Back