Kalitta Air Hiring

Have you dispatched at a part 121 before? If so, should be similar to that interview.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’ve never gone through an interview for flight dispatch before. This will be my first attempt at it. Is there anything I can better prepare myself for prior to going in?

I’ve never gone through an interview for flight dispatch before. This will be my first attempt at it. Is there anything I can better prepare myself for prior to going in?

It will likely be some generic dispatch questions. If I were you I’d do some research on the company. Management will like that

It will likely be some generic dispatch questions. If I were you I’d do some research on the company. Management will like that

I’ve read their website learning both the fleet and history of the company. Also watch the flight following interviews they did on their instagram website. I read somewhere they have 767 as well but that’s not true correct? Te fleet is mostly 74s with 777s coming in?

I’ve read their website learning both the fleet and history of the company. Also watch the flight following interviews they did on their instagram website. I read somewhere they have 767 as well but that’s not true correct? Te fleet is mostly 74s with 777s coming in?

We got rid of our 767’s. We fly the 74s and 777s with new 777s on order

I heard something about K4 gives like $2500 to relocate to MI? Is that true? Do they hire 0 experience dispatchers?

Back