Kalitta 737

RobG

I see Kallita advertising for 737 pilots in YIP. Anybody got any details? Sure is a lot of new larger equipment in the area recently.

Another post said Captains were getting 75K. That's not good. We had Lear 60 Captains at my first charter (crappy, now defunct company) making that or more.

Maybe that's the reason they're "defunct."
They're defunct because the owner lawn darted himself and a medical team on a Christmas morning a few years ago in fog. He also totaled another helo while hovering into bushes. If he had hung up his wings when he should have, his company would still be around.

I thank you for your insightful input, though. Glad to have you on our team!! You're doing wonders to keep our profession strong. Thanks.

Guys! Guys! He's a dispatcher. He's paid (poorly, being at a regional) to interpret the regs to suit the company so that they might push us into making a bad go/no-go decision. "Joint responsibility"? Ha.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with dispatchers and I commend their job as long as they are not glorified management hounds. If we're on the same team, then I applaud them. If they're trying to take money / time off / safety out of the picture, I have no use for them. When somebody questions a company paying a decent wage, and by default, applauding extremely low wages for the equipment flown, I have issues.

Late to the party...but...

You certainly have a problem with people making good money.

If you think making less than $100,000 a year in your career is something to aspire to, you are part of the problem. Can you please super-size my order when you get to your second job?

friday-damn-290x146.jpg

Back